|Product Name||Sharpertek Digital 1/2 Gallon Ultrasonic Heated Cleaner|
|Category||Cleaning Supplies / Equipment|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001LIXZSY|
|Price New||218.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Sharpertek Digital 1/2 Gallon Ultrasonic Heated Cleaner Stamina XP Pro Series w/ Basket & Warranty! A perfect cleaner for all jewelry or parts, cleans mechanical (carburetor, injector, etc) and manufacturing equipment, laboratory equipment, paint guns, rifles, hand Guns, ink cartridges, medical equipment, dentures, tattoo equipment, cosmetology equipment and much more! High quality industrial ultrasonic cleaners designed for a wide range of cleaning applications. Ultrasonic cleaners that are well made, durable, and competitively priced, that is what you can expect from SharperTeck FEATURES: - Free Parts Basket - Engineered and designed in the U.S.A. by SharperTek - Temperature Regulated Heating Element for Best Cleaning Results - Stamina XP Series - Digital Ultrasonic Timer - Industrial Grade Transducer for Greatest Reliability SPECIFICATIONS: - Model: SH80-2L - Ultrasonic Frequency: 40,000 Hz / 40 kHz - Tank Material: Stainless Steel - Tank Capacity: 2 Liters (approx. 1/2 gallon) - Tank Dimensions in Inches: 6" × 5.25" × 3.75" (L × W × H) - Power Supply: AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz - Power: 380 W - Unit Size: 7.5" × 7" × 8.5" ( L × W × H ) - Weight: 5.5 lb - Warranty: 2 Years|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.