|Product Name||Home Decor Japanese Anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lelouch Lamperouge Lelouch Vie Britannia Fiber Fabyic Wall Scroll Painting 002 (DIY Supported)|
|Category||Home: Furniture / Decoration|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B006459Z92|
|Weight||200 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Features||Be made from K8 Art Fabric, Wall Scroll with hanging rod as the image As a gift for the Anime fans,or decorative your wall lively and make your room unique 23.62'' * 35.43'' love the Anime's role,love the wall scroll Have more patterns option, But the hanging rod's color is random between black and gray.|
|Long Description||The Wall Scroll would be made from Fiber Fabric, lovely and vivid frame, gorgeous amd exclusive gift for the Anime fans. And even the item supports to be customizable, If you preper to customize, please contact the seller. The customizable item would be needed 3-4 days more than normal.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.