|Product Name||Arizona Dream|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003CRXKJG|
|Price New||29.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Run Time||142 minutes|
|Cast||Johnny Depp, Jerry Lewis, Faye Dunaway, Lili Taylor|
|Run Time||119 minutes|
|Run Time||119 minutes|
|Long Description||An Innuit hunter races his sled home with a fresh-caught halibut. This fish pervades the entire film, in real and imaginary form. Meanwhile, Axel tags fish in New York as a naturalist's gofer. He's happy there, but a messenger arrives to bring him to Arizona for his uncle's wedding. It's a ruse to get Axel into the family business. In Arizona, Axel meets two odd women: vivacious, needy, and plagued by neuroses and familial discord. He gets romantically involved with one, while the other, rich but depressed, plays accordion tunes to a gaggle of pet turtles.|
|Similar Items||9780792848172: Benny & Joon|
9780783262666: Man Who Cried
0883929624683: Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald
0883929304769: What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
0796019794060: The Libertine
0786936212501: Ed Wood
0043396149663: Private Resort (Dvd/Ws 1.85 A/Mono/Eng-Ja-Sp-Sub/Fr-Po-Both)
0032429286666: Nick of Time
0027616857736: Benny & Joon
0025192147524: Man Who Cried
0024543054481: From Hell
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.