|Product Name||Shadow Hours|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000WC39RC|
|Price New||61.22 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.61 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||95 minutes|
|Cast||Balthazar Getty, Peter Weller, Rebecca Gayheart, Peter Greene|
|Director||Isaac H. Eaton|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||25 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||90 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||Michael is a recovering alcoholic/drug user. Back on the wagon, he's now responsible for a young, beautiful, and pregnant wife. He's working the graveyard shift at a gas station to support his new family, but the job drives him crazy. Then a wealthy stranger, Stuart, enters Michael's life, taking Michael through a tour of the seediest and slimiest parts of L.A. underbelly. Is Stuart leading Michael to hell, or salvation?|
|Similar Items||9780783115887: Black Cat Run|
9780767841948: Twin Falls Idaho
0687797607799: Styx (First Look)
0097360183245: April Fool's Day
0096009009991: Out in Fifty
0043396043671: Twin Falls Idaho
0026359148125: Black Cat Run
0013132437996: Entity, The
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.