|Product Name||Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000U34SS2|
|Price New||6.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||R - Restricted|
|Trailer||Watch The Trailer|
|Run Time||84 minutes|
|Cast||Snoop Dogg, Hawthorne James, Gabriel Pimentel, Irina Voronina|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||35 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||A hip hop horror anthology of three tales of terror told by the Hound of Hell that revolve around the residents of an inner-city neighborhood whose actions determine where they will go in the afterlife.|
|Similar Items||0826663174601: Tales from the Hood|
0794043468421: Players Club
0794043135156: 4 Film Favorites Chris Tucker
0794043132216: 4 Film Favorites House Party
0786936156812: Double Take
0043396408814: John Singleton 4-Movie Collection
0032429286864: Vampire in Brooklyn
0032429277633: Bebe's Kids
0031398277125: Tyler Perry's Boo 2! A Madea Halloween
View 6 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.