|Product Name||Melissa & Doug Fridge Food Set|
|Category||Toy / Game / Puzzle|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ B00146G71U|
|Price New||11.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Melissa & Doug Toys - Fridge Food Set. Here is a parcel of the food your little chef needs to keep chilled for delicious food play. Nine wooden pieces include orange juice, waffles, milk, ice cream, cheese, yogurt, frozen vegetables and butter. Extra learning fun is provided when deciding whether to put a particular item in the freezer or the fridge. Share hours of fun with your child! Order the Melissa & Doug Toys - Fridge Food Set today, from Brookstone. Dimensions: 10.5" x 13" x 2.75" Packaged For ages 3 and up. Food toys are NOT edible.|
|Similar Items||0607111399001: iPlay, iLearn Cutting Cooking Toy, Wooden Food, Pretend Play Kitchen Set, Wood Magnetic Fruit, Early Development Educational, Learning Gift For 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Year Olds Kids, Toddler, Boys, Girls|
0601948588096: 6 pcs Carton Wooden Play Eggs Assembling Toy For Kids Gift Play Pre-school Educational Toy Kitchen Food
0099499941017: Melissa & Doug 000772082679 Food Fun Combine & Dine Dinner Set, Red
0050743618338: Little Tikes Cozy Shopping Cart Red/Yellow
0000772093514: Melissa & Doug Let's Play House! Stir and Serve Cooking Utensils
0000772093040: Melissa & Doug 22-Piece Play Kitchen Accessories Set - Utensils, Pot, Pans, and More
0000772082686: Melissa & Doug Food Fun Combine & Dine Dinners Toy, Blue
0000772040839: Melissa & Doug Playtime Veggies
0000772040822: Melissa & Doug Playtime Produce Fruits Play Food Set With Crate (9 pcs)
0000772040778: Melissa & Doug Wooden Pantry Products Play Food Set (9 pcs)
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.