|Product Name||Super Sponge All Purpose Sponge - 4 X 3" Sponges (Pack Of 2) - Absorbs More Than 15 Times Its Weight In Liquid"|
|Category||Cleaning Supplies / Equipment|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001B6G1DW|
|Long Description||This amazing ?water magnet? outperforms and outlast ordinary sponges. Pacific Dry Goods manufactures towels and sponges for purposes as diverse as the markets we serve: house and home, pet, travel, outdoor, marine, and sport. The fabric we use to manufacture our trade name Towl??? and Sponge products is as unique as how we produce them. It?s a natural and environmentally-friendly fabric (made from recycled wood chips) called Viscose, we like to think of it as the fabric for the new millennium. It wipes like a towel, dries like a chamois and absorbs like a sponge. Viscose absorbs up to ten times its weight in liquid and releases over 92% when wrung out. The secret is in the thousands of tiny air cells in the material which trap liquid rather that absorbing it. So even when Viscose seems soaked, simply wring it out and it?s ready to dry again and again. This amazing natural fabric is versatile, durable, machine-washable, and even gets softer the more you use it. With all that going for it, it?s no wonder we?ve got disposable wipes, microfiber, and terry cloth throwing in the towel!|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.