|Product Name||Ess Striker Turbo Fan Goggles, Black|
|Short Description||06 Ct|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001OAQ8M4|
|Long Description||The original ESS Striker TurboFanTM has been rebuilt to ensure that your vision stays clear during even the most rigorous activities and hostile environments. Now more rugged and easier to operate, the Striker TurboFanTM offers improved 2-speed exhaust technology in a goggle frame that fits over most eyeglasses. Powered by a single AA battery, the patented TurboFanTM system draws fresh airflow in through the lower edge of the goggle frame and forces humid air out the top at around 13,000 rpm. Even when perspiration or temperatures are extreme, this two-speed system will exhaust humidity and dramatically reduce lens fogging for over 150 hours of continuous operation (low speed). This improved fog-elimination system features the robust PowerPodTM battery pack, now with a push-button switch and repositioned near the back of the head for snag-free operation. Patented new technology provides constant fan speeds as battery power diminishes, and an "Auto-off" timer shuts down the fan system to preserve battery life if accidentally left on. Water-resistant casing facilitates all-weather operation. The Striker TurboFanTM goggle includes two 2.4mm polycarbonate high-impact lenses (Clear & Smoke Gray), and a protective soft case. StrikerTM Rx Insert available. All StrikerTM lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.