|Product Name||Gaspari Nutrition Gaspari: Real Mass Probiotic, Vanilla, 12 Pounds|
|Category||Food: Nutrition Supplement|
|Short Description||04 Ct|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0075MFDHQ|
|Price New||44.02 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||4.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||19 inches (convert)|
|Length||12.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||192 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Health And Beauty|
|Long Description||Whether you're a serious athlete or just looking to put on quality size, sometimes getting all your calories in isn't easy. To get big, you have to eat big which is why Gaspari Nutrition developed REAL MASS. This advanced weight gainer has 1230 calories with 50 grams of protein to pack on some REAL MASS. Also, it comes loaded with the durable and patent protected GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) probiotic to help support digestive and immune health. This advanced probiotic is strong enough to survive manufacturing, doesn't require refrigeration, is shelf stable, and survives stomach acids to deliver beneficial bacteria to your digestive system all the while having REAL clinical research to back up those claims. When it comes to putting on quality mass the facts don't lie. You need high calories and REAL MASS has just what you need to pack on the pounds and support your immune and digestive health. Gaspari Nutrition keeps it real.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.