|Product Name||Chiaro Tumbled Travertine Baby Herringbone Mosaic Tile|
|Short Description||12 Oz|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B001HTXUTG|
|Long Description||This stunning yet classic selection of creamy light beige colored Chiaro / Medium Travertine products in different sizes and shapes combined with the unique characteristics, will add interest and intrigue to every room. This material is available in a variety of natural stone finishes and edge treatments. Each has a distinct feel which will create the ambience you desire. From tumbled, to an antiqued, to a brushed/chiseled or a Pave Real Versaille Pattern finish, these materials will make your dream project come to life.Made from the highest quality premium Turkish Chiaro / Medium Travertine Strictly selected; consistent in color, sizing and finish Larger quantities are readily available in full pallets and containers. Suitable for commercial and residential projects (Interior as well as exterior surface covering applications) Meets your needs at a very low cost (Item originally retails for $14.75/sq. ft. Yours is only $8.25/sq. ft.)|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.