|Product Name||Xander Doll|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000UZG1OE|
|Long Description||Adorable Kinders rag doll Xander ("X") dressed in a green t-shirt and denim shorts with white socks and sneakers. The clothes are interchangeable from one doll to another. Both the doll and clothes are all washable! Additional clothing outfits and accessories are available and may be purchased separately. The soft-doll stuffing is made from non-allergenic 100% polyester. This doll is approximately 18" (45cm) tall and weighs less than 2 pounds (.45kg). They are safe for children ages 2 and older. Handmade in the USA. doll comes with a registration code number for the Adorable Kinders internet eSchool.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.