|Product Name||Solid Sage Green King Cal King Attached Waterbed Sheets 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton W/ Pole Att|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B003U0503O|
|Long Description||King/Cal-King Waterbed Sheet set attached made with by Sateen weave, woven in the best authentic way is done using the best cotton in the world. 100% Egyptian cotton, it's not just cotton grown in Egypt - it is a particular type of long-staple cotton originally grown along the Nile. Egyptian cotton has the longest fibers. That is, when you pull the cotton from the cotton plant and remove the seeds and waxes, Egyptian cotton has longer fibers available for spinning into yarn than other cottons. When intertwining strands of yarn to make a larger product, long-staple cotton has fewer connection points, and therefore a greater percentage of area is the natural softness of the cotton. King Cal/King size Attached (Flat & Fitted) waterbed sheet set with pole attachment Features: King or Cal king (only in water-bed sheets, King or Cal-king is the same exact sheet size) King/Cal-king Water-bed Sheet Sets Includes: 1-King Flat sheet 80x96" (203x244cm) 1-King Fitted Sheet 72x84" (183x213cm) 2-Pillow Cases 20x40" each. (51x102cm)|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.