|Product Name||Sunderland Afc Personalized Mug - Soccer Gifts|
|Category||Cleaning Supplies / Equipment|
|Short Description||16 Oz.|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0055NAPK2|
|Price New||14.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||4.96 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Personalised Sunderland AFC Mug Your Name and Shirt No In The Sunderland Dressing Room Appear alongside the Sunderland Superstars. We merge your Surname and chosen number onto the centre shirt in the Official Sunderland dressing room. Displayed on a quality, durable mug, this superb full-colour design is guaranteed to make you the envy of the office. NOTE! WHEN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE DONT FORGET TO EMAIL THE SURNAME AND YOUR SHIRT NUMBER YOU WOULD LIKE ON THE MUG 12 Characters maximum (including spaces) Players' names will be modified on this product to reflect any changes. Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it will have been personalised with your details. We can't sell it again you see. Refunds only for non-delivery after 10 working days from shipment Officially Licensed Products|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.