|Product Name||ETQ Portable Generator 6950 Watts, Model TG60H12|
|Short Description||7.6 Cm X 1.8M|
|Long Description||This ETQ portable generator has a fuel-efficient auto throttle feature allows unit to run at low RPM. ETQs Sine Power clean alternator with less than 5% THD. Surge Watts 6,950 Rated Watts 6,000 HP 13 Engine 13 HP OHV, 4-stroke engine Run Time 11 hours at 50% load Receptacles (qty.) 4 Fuel Type Gas Fuel Capacity (gal.) 6 Start Type Recoil Low Oil Shutdown Included Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 26 1/2 x 20 1/2 x 22 Additional Specs Two 120V, 20 Amp GFCI outlets; one 120V L5-30R 30 Amp locking plug outlet; one 120/240V L1430R 30 Amp locking plug outlet, TT30 RV adapter plug included Includes mechanical hour meter, low oil indicator, easy recoil start and wheel kit EPA approved|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.