|Product Name||Break Like The Wind|
|Long Description||Five levels of amazing softness and warmth, all designed to cocoonyou into the sweetest of dreams. We traveled the globe to bring you THE SFERRA DOWN COLLECTION,an amazing variety of down duvets and sleeping pillows. Carefullyconstructed of down clusters, which interlock and trap air to keep youwarm, but also have the remarkable ability to keep you comfortable, THE SFERRA DOWN COLLECTION offersvarying levels of fill power to customize the perfect sleepingexperience. A measure of efficiency, the higher the fill power number,the better the down and the greater its insulating value. With aweight and a loft for everyone, one will be just right for you.Offered in duvets in Light, Medium and Heavy. All duvets feature a baffle box construction and are finished with a decorative piped edge. All duvets have corner loops for a balanced overall experience once the duvet is encased within a cover. All duvets also have corner silks on the surface, which showcase brand and product name.Buxton 600+ fill power, European White Goose Down 350 TC Cotton Batiste ticking 12â? baffle box construction|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.