|Product Name||Big Wipes Industrial Wipes Plus+ Pack Of 80 Red Top + 20% Extra BGW202020|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0055KJ22C|
|Price New||195.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||4.53 inches (convert)|
|Height||4.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||9.88 inches (convert)|
|Weight||32.48 ounces (convert)|
Big Wipes Industrial Wipes Plus+ Pack Of 80 Red Top + 20% Extra BGW202020
These wipes have the same powerful industrial-strength cleaning formula as Big Wipes Industrial, but arecombined with a high-performance dual-sided fabric. They have double the cleaning power and are able to remove even the toughest stains and dried-on dirt.
The wipes aredesigned for use by anyone who needs a very effective and immediately on-hand cleaning product.They area high-performance, mobile multi-cleaner that will tackle just about any dirt or stain.
During manufacture, the fabric goes through a second process to bond heavy-duty fibres to create a super-toughscrub facethat loosens even the most stubborn grime and assists with the removal of drying paints, heavy-duty adhesives and PU foam. The specially treated smooth face absorbs the grime ensuring a super-clean finish every time.
The BIG WIPES Industrial+ formula is not only a super-strength industrial cleaner, it is also antibacterial. This provides added protection to users working in potentially hazardous environments, outside or in. They are 99%+ effective against MRSA, E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Clostridia, Enterococcus, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus Aureus and Weils Disease.
The Big Wipes' advanced hi-tech cleaning formula means they are unique in their ability to clean a vast range of subtances from hands, tools and surfaces, including:
They are ideal for the home, office, workshop, van or factory.
These wipesact asamulti-purpose degreaser that makes them great for cleaning around cookers and for messy jobs such as changing the extractor filter. Use them to clean up old paint and sealant rather than
|Similar Items||0086702522804: Anne Klein Women's AK/1362RGRG Rose Gold-Tone Diamond-Accented Bracelet Watch|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.