|Product Name||Holster Work Trouser & Knee Pads 34in|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00014328W|
|Width||13.78 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.71 inches (convert)|
|Length||21.65 inches (convert)|
|Weight||41.6 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||The Roughneck Black & Grey Holster Work Trouser have been designed to meet the needs of everyday use. They are made from 280gsm polyester cotton twill, with Cordura reinforcement on the knee pad pockets, back of the trouser hem and holster pockets. Cordura is a hardwearing fabric designed to withstand everyday use. The trousers have a with reinforced crutch and YKK zip and zip pull for easy operation. The Holster Trousers have many pockets including: Two holster pockets.Two front pockets. Two hook and loop rear pockets. A multi left leg side pocket with hook and loop pocket. Separate pocket for mobile phone storage secured by hook and loopRight leg pocket with hook and loop flap. Supplied with Roughneck Knee pads are made form 100% Polyethylene with an ergonomic shape for comfort and flexibility. They are the perfect fit for the Roughneck Holster trousers and can be used with Roughneck work trousers.These Holster Trousers have the following specifications: Waist: 34 inches.Leg: 31 inches. Holster Work Trouser & Knee Pads 34in|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.