|Product Name||Digiweigh Industrial Counting Scales, Capacity 3kg / 0.1g, 11.25 X 8.5 in. Stainless Steel Platter|
|Category||Office / School Supplies|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000I8BXOQ|
|Width||12 inches (convert)|
|Height||4.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||12 inches (convert)|
|Long Description||The Professional 3 kg x 0.1 gram Parts Counting Digital Scale has all the tools to save your small, medium or large business time in counting any parts of the uniform weight. The Scale instantly tells how many pieces are on it based on the Average Piece Weight (APW). The APW can be manually entered into the scale memory or it can be determined by the scale itself, based on the weight and quantity of samples you placed on it. This Scale can be successfully used in a wide range of applications and industries to efficiently control the inventory. Some examples are: Manufacturing and Quality Control, Shipping and Receiving, in the Warehouse, Agriculture, Food Service, Healthcare, Construction and the list can be continued. The Scale is very simple in use, no special training is required, no excessive time to figure out how it works. It instantly responds to all user commands. This Parts Counting Digital Scale can save your business many hours of work. 5 Years Manufacturer Warranty.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.