Sorry, no manual entry found for "syslogd".
We Love Linux!
To help others who use Linux like we do, we have made this page so it is easy to locate information relating to Linux commands.
- Executable programs or shell commands
- System calls (functions provided by the kernel)
- Library calls (functions within program libraries)
- Special files (usually found in /dev)
- File formats and conventions eg /etc/passwd
- Miscellaneous (including macro packages and conventions)
- System administration commands (usually only for root)
- Kernel routines [Non standard]
We also have a couple special commands that we use on a regular basis taht help us out and we would like to share these tools with you here on the web.
- nslookup - Tries to identify IP address of a given domain name
- whois - Tries to identify the owner and other information relating to a web domain