Updated: July 2001
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEtap2rpm - create RPM packages which wrap .tap files
DESCRIPTIONCreate a set of RPM/SRPM packages in the current directory
- -t, --tapfile <tapfile>
- Build the application around the given .tap (default twistd.tap)
- -y, --type <type>
- The configuration has the given type . Allowable types are tap, source, xml and python. The first three types are mktap output formats, while the last one is a manual building of application (see twistd(1), the -y option).
- -p, --protocol <protocol>
- The name of the protocol this will be used to serve. This is intended as a part of the description. Default is the name of the tapfile, minus any extensions.
- -d, --rpmfile <rpmfile>
- The name of the RPM package. Default is 'twisted-'+protocol.
- -V, --set-version <version>
- The version of the RPM package. The default is 1.0
- -e, --description <description>
- The one-line description. Default is uninteresting.
- -l, --long_description <long_description>
- A multi-line description. Default is explanation about this being an automatic package created from tap2rpm.
- -m, --maintainer <maintainer>
- The maintainer, as "Name Lastname <email address>". This will go in the meta-files.
- Output version information and exit.
AUTHORtap2rpm was written by Sean Reifschneider based on tap2deb by Moshe Zadka. This man page is heavily based on the tap2deb man page by Moshe Zadka.
REPORTING BUGSTo report a bug, visit http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment#FilingTickets for more information.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2000-2009 Twisted Matrix Laboratories.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Return to Main Contents