PINKYSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: February 2022
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEpinky - lightweight finger
SYNOPSISpinky [,OPTION/]... [,USER/]...
- produce long format output for the specified USERs
- omit the user's home directory and shell in long format
- omit the user's project file in long format
- omit the user's plan file in long format
- do short format output, this is the default
- omit the line of column headings in short format
- omit the user's full name in short format
- omit the user's full name and remote host in short format
- omit the user's full name, remote host and idle time in short format
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
AUTHORWritten by Joseph Arceneaux, David MacKenzie, and Kaveh Ghazi.
REPORTING BUGSGNU coreutils online help: <https://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/>
Report any translation bugs to <https://translationproject.org/team/>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOFull documentation <https://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/pinky>
or available locally via: info '(coreutils) pinky invocation'
Return to Main Contents