Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMElstmeval - Evaluation program for LSTM-based networks.
lstmeval(1) evaluates LSTM-based networks. Either a recognition model or a training checkpoint can be given as input for evaluation along with a list of lstmf files. If evaluating a training checkpoint, --traineddata should also be specified.
- Name of model file (training or recognition) (type:string default:)
- If model is a training checkpoint, then traineddata must be the traineddata file that was given to the trainer (type:string default:)
- File listing sample files in lstmf training format. (type:string default:)
- Max memory to use for images. (type:int default:2000)
- Amount of diagnosting information to output (0-2). (type:int default:1)
lstmeval(1) was first made available for tesseract4.00.00alpha.
Main web site: m[blue]https://github.com/tesseract-ocrm Information on training tesseract LSTM: m[blue]https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/TrainingTesseract-4.00m
The Tesseract OCR engine was written by Ray Smith and his research groups at Hewlett Packard (1985-1995) and Google (2006-present).
Return to Main Contents