GETTEXTIZESection: GNU (1)
Updated: December 2015
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEgettextize - install or upgrade gettext infrastructure
SYNOPSISgettextize [OPTION]... [package-dir]
- print this help and exit
- print version information and exit
- -f, --force
- force writing of new files even if old exist
- install libintl in a subdirectory (deprecated)
- specify directory with PO files
- don't update or create ChangeLog files
- make symbolic links instead of copying files
- -n, --dry-run
- print modifications but don't perform them
AUTHORWritten by Ulrich Drepper
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1995-1998, 2000-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gettextize is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gettextize programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gettextize
should give you access to the complete manual.
Return to Main Contents