Updated: 18 June,2013
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEcolormgr - Color Manager Testing Tool
This manual page documents briefly the colormgr command.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
This program takes commands with a variable number of arguments.
- Create a device
- Create a profile
- Deletes a device
- Deletes a profile
- Add a profile to a device that already exists
- Gets the default profile for a device
- Returns all the profiles that match a qualifier
- Inhibits colour profiles for this device
- Makes a profile default for a device
- Enables or disables the device
- Sets the device kind
- Sets the device model
- Sets the device serial
- Sets the device vendor
- Find a device from the device ID
- Find a device with a given property value
- Find a profile from the profile ID
- Find a profile by filename
- Gets all the color managed devices
- Gets all the color managed devices of a specific kind
- Gets all the available color profiles
- Gets a reading from a sensor
- Gets all the available colour sensors
- Get a standard colourspace
- Copies an .icc file into the correct per-user directory and shows information about the imported profile.
- Sets extra properties on the profile
- Locks the colour sensor
- Sets one or more sensor options
This manual page was written by Richard Hughes <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Return to Main Contents