BIBTEXUSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: March 2019
Index | Return to Main Contents
NAMEbibtexu - UTF-8 Big BibTeX
SYNOPSISbibtexu [options] aux-file
BibTeXu is the Unicode-compliant version of BibTeX. It is largely based on Niel Kempson's BibTeX8, and it provides a better support for UTF-8 by integrating ICU library. Therefore, BibTeXu no longer requires the Codepage and Sort order ("CS") file; instead, the method of sorting and case-changing can be controled via command-line options.
- -? --help
- display some brief help text.
- -d --debug TYPE
- report debugging information. TYPE is one or more of all, csf, io, mem, misc, search.
- -s --statistics
- report internal statistics.
- -t --trace
- report execution tracing.
- -v --version
- report BibTeX version.
- -l --language LANG
- use language LANG to convert strings to low case. This argument is passed to ICU library.
- -o --location LANG
- use language LANG for sorting. This argument is passed to ICU library.
- -B --big
- set large BibTeX capacity.
- -H --huge
- set huge BibTeX capacity.
- -W --wolfgang
- set really huge BibTeX capacity for Wolfgang.
- -M --min_crossrefs ##
- set min_crossrefs to ##.
- --mstrings ##
- allow ## unique strings.
SEE ALSOMore detailed description of BibTeXu is available at $TEXMFDIST/doc/bibtexu/README.
AUTHORSBibTeXu was written by Yannis Haralambous and his students. This manpage was written for TeX Live.
Return to Main Contents