We have been asked many times about how much information we have in our database that matches what is in the database of others. Some people want to use our UPC, EAN, ISBN database as a way to fill in missing informaiton for items they already have in their own database as well as add to their collection. We don't have time to manually process these requests so what we have done is come up with a way for you to test our data yourself.
To prepare, create a TEXT data file that has only the codes you want to check. You need NO HEADER record and one code per line. We will accept EAN-13, ISBN-10, ISBN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E and Amazon ASIN codes. Dashes and spaces and blank lines are ignored but other characters will cause your data to be ignored during processing.
Once you have your file, upload it to this page using the form below and we will instantly test it.We will send back a results file with the following fields:
- Original - The data you sent to us
- Format - The detected format of what you sent
- Converted - The EAN code if valad data was sent but wasn't already EAN
- Match - YES or NO (do we have the data)
- Image - YES or NO (do we have an image)
- Details - The number of details we know